Calling On Investors
1. Will re-pay the $400,000 on an instalment basis in year 2, 3, 4, and 5 + 12% interest rate per annum (monthly paid).
2. As collateral, he offers 40% of the shares of his business that has currently secured a 10+10-year lease, based in Gold Coast, Qld.
3. He is business-oriented, efficient with time, excellent communication skills, extroverted, industrious, and conscientious. A strong sense of initiative, which makes me an easy partner to deal with.
4. The money will be used to expand in a business opportunity that has a unique selling proposition in the Australian market. The business model has been proven successful in his country demonstrating a quick expansion and total revenue of more than $300 million per year.
5. Came from Guatemala to Australia three years ago with a skilled working visa and established two successful businesses in the hospitality industry.
Reason for the loan: the businesses operations are currently running smoothly backed by a highly skilled manager. So, he has the time and energy to set his mind on an exciting new project that has demonstrated to be scalable and he has the passion and skills to make it thrive.
ONLY EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST IF YOU ARE COMMITTED IN CONSIDERING THIS PROPOSAL.
0407 973 726 peter@excelbbs,com.au