IGA & BOTTLEMART CARNAMAH
In a time when private brands are growing twice as fast as national brands, IGA is proud to provide its Alliance with a world-recognised, better-than-national-brand line of products.
Bottlemart was established in 1977 and today comprises over 700 members throughout Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Northern Territory, South Australia and Western Australia.
Each Bottlemart is independently owned and managed and is committed to providing the highest possible level of retail convenience and hospitality service.
Carnamah is a northern wheatbelt town in a shire which stretches from the coast through Eneabba to Carnamah and has a total area of 2,834,000 ha. The town is a service centre for the surrounding wheat, sheep and mixed farming properties, and is located 300km North of Perth.
This IGA store strives to deliver a shopping experience which the local community value, namely, to shop locally and conveniently with great customer service, whilst supporting local suppliers and brands, offering far more benefits than just competitive prices.
Features and Benefits:
* A well-established community IGA & Bottlemart, supporting Aussie producers by stocking ranges of locally made products
* Loyal and dedicated staff in store, underpinning the fact that IGA has some of the best-in-class examples of grocery retailing
* IGA marketing programs include IGA’s national digital ad, social media management, health and wellbeing content and
* IGA’s regular store assessments, shopper surveys and proven methods for creating a service-centered culture within the
store, provide you benchmarks to ensure you are meeting and exceeding shopper’s expectations
* Bottlemart is the trading name for a group of independently owned bottleshops which form part of the Liquor Marketing
* Loyal and growing customer base
* The ‘go to’ supermarket and bottleshop in Carnamah
* Ideally suited to a full-time owner operator or, partnership/family
* Currently operated under management, with significant scope for enhancing operations and performance
* Experienced staff in place ready to support new owner
For more information, please contact 08 6277 0345 or email email@example.com
Licensee: Dominus Capital Pty Ltd
Licence Number: 71867